Salesforce’s latest certification is for absolute beginners. Candidates who may be new to the Salesforce ecosystem and are interested in comprehending and using the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform should take the Salesforce Certified Associate test. Candidates for the Salesforce Certified Associate program are eager to understand the Salesforce platform and typical corporate use cases. They desire to obtain Salesforce experience and may be considering a career in the software or on the road to becoming a Salesforce Certified Professional.
People who desire to show knowledge, skills, or experience in the following areas can take the Salesforce Certified Associate exam:
✔️ How the CRM platform overcomes the difficulty of integrating departmental data with client information.
✔️ Business problems that Salesforce Customer 360 can help with.
✔️ Key terminology for the Salesforce platform.
✔️ Salesforce’s current release includes core capabilities like requirements gathering, reporting, security, sharing, customization, and data management.
Details about the Salesforce Certified Associate exam.
- Content: 40 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 70 minutes
- Passing score: 62%
- Registration fee: USD 75 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: Free
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None
Check the link for more details…